Last Modified: 16 March 2020
- Website refers to TechnologyElevation, accessible from https://technologyelevation.blogspot.com/
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to Pakistan
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an individual identified or identifiable.
- Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer, mobile device, or any other website device, with details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Use data refers to data collected automatically, either from the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collection and use of your Personal Data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Usage Data
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use personal data for such purposes as:
Contact You: To contact You by e-mail, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, e.g. mobile app push notification of updates or informative communications related to functionality products or contracted services, including security updates, where necessary or reasonable for their implementation.To provide You with news, special offers and general information on other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or requested unless you have chosen not to receive such information.To manage your requests: To attend to your requests and to manage them.
Technologies and Cookies Tracking.
You may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our Service.
Cookies may be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. When you go offline, persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device, while Session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
For the purposes set out below, we use both session and persistent cookies:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent the fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you requested can not be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Use Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obliged to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Security of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data Security is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100 % secure. While We seek to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We can not guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address a person under the age of 13. We are not knowingly collecting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, We shall take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We may also restrict the way in which we collect, use and store information from users between the ages of 13 and 18. In some cases, this means that we will not be able to provide these users with certain functionality of the Service.
If We need to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing Your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, We may require the consent of your parent before We collect and use that information.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website:https://www.technologyelevation.com//p/contact-us.html